I have not used this site personally but it looks like an excellent resource. I am pretty sure that Ali Newbold mentioned she had used it and it is very good.
My Place for Teachers contains an exciting range of educational materials designed to support teachers in exploring issues and contexts presented in My Place, both the book and TV series. The teaching activities reflect and support the Australian Curriculum objectives for studies in both History and English for years 3–6. Things to look out for on the site include:
- 39 new clips from series 2
- 156 new English and history teaching activities that use the clips as a jumping-off point for classroom learning
- 12 new decade timeline entries with new photographic content
- 40 existing digital curriculum resources re licensed for use on the site
- more than 400 new stills from the show
- new content for Behind the scenes.
Visit my pace for teachers by clicking here.
My Place for teachers can also be found as a link on the Curriculum page on this site.