In 2011 PBAS developed a common programing proforma. This process involved:
- Discussion as to why this was needed and how the proforma would look as an R-12 workable document.
- Discussion time was given late term 2 during R-5 and 6-12 meetings to discuss proforma.
- Term 3 was used as a ‘trial’ for staff to try out the proforma. Some staff programs were placed in the staffroom so teachers could see how others had used them.
- At the end of term 3 discussion occured at a whole staff meeting about positives and negatives of the process.
- Leadership made the decision to use the proformas in 2012.
Process for Programing 2012
Access planning proforma and complete programs by week 2 of each term. Programs can be completed as term or semester programs. Access the programing proforma on this site through the link on the side bar – this will take you to Google Docs. When it opens click on FILE – DOWNLOAD AS – WORD – OPEN then save to your own files.
Save program to the CURRICULUM folder in the admin drive. Save in the appropriate subject and year level folder using the following format to save your document YearTermSubjectYearLevel.
Print and place in the leaver arch folder situated in the staffroom under the correct subject area.
A double sided A4 document will be in pigeon holes to remind staff of this process as well as why the process is important.